Ever had to wait at home for 3 different workmen

briandiy

Sep 27, 2009
Hi All,
Im new to this forum, but Im sure that we all have something in common.have you ever had to wait at home for at least 3 different tradesmen, when you engage in a new home improvement project.Lets take a kitchen for example- salesmans visit, designers re visit(to check measurements), work top template guy, plumber, electrician- beginning to sound familiar- oh and what about the second visit because something was not measured correctly the first time.
Well Ive just come across a service which is going to change it all- met a guy called Lori Fekete at the pub and he was telling me about the InnoDraw digital measuring service he provides.He comes to your home, sets up his laser and tripod, and digitally recors ALL the info needed by ALL the tradesmen- saves, and then sends to the server.Magic- the info comes back on digital files, ready for the kitchen designer and all the other men who work with him,with DIGITAL PHOTOS- so its all clear to everyone.
With my own measurements in hand- i started doing the rounds of the showrooms-(the designers were quite impressed and immediately got down to 3D design of my new kitchen) Can you believe it- we closed the deal in 2 days, and did not have to wait for 4 different experts to come to the home- I think I saved at least 2 days work, so I was happy to fork out 150 pounds for the service.But this is not the end- when i told the designer how much it cost, he added it on to the discount, so in effect I paid nothing for the service.Win Win I would say-
So if any of you folks are interested in saving time like we did- and a lot nerves i might add, based on previous experience, you can email me for Lori's tel number- BTW- he works mainly in North London but he said he has other mates who provide the service around the country
You can contact Lori at (7791) 055969