phones 4 u issue

mizzy

Oct 7, 2009
well i broght a phone today from phone 4 u samusung toco lite and i want to return it will they let me

P

Phones 4u

Our staff spend more time understanding our customers needs than anyone else on the high street and this has ensured that our customers get the right package 1st time.

As a result, and in line with the rest of the mobile industry, Phones 4u no longer offer a 14 day return policy. Faulty products are of course handled in the same way and customers statutory rights are not affected.

If the reason you want to return the handset is because it is faulty, then by all means please take it back to your local store and they will be able to help you.

Thank you

Phones 4u

Chutzpah

Jan 9, 2009
twitter.com
Unless it was clearly missold to you mizzy (e.g. they said that it would allow you to use the internet but has no way of doing this) or faulty (as the representative from Phones 4 U says above) you haven't got a leg to stand on.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Unless of course you bought it online, although I guess this is not the case:

In the unlikely event that you would like to return your mobile phone (including promotional items if applicable), Phones4u offers you a period of 7 working days after the date of delivery (not including the day of delivery) to inform us of your intention to return an item, and a further 7 days to return the purchase to us.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Phones4u, you might want to review the terms on your website as they may contravene the CPRs by not making it clear that the seven day period is a statutory rights rather than something that your are offering.