Damaged shower panel

Pault

Oct 13, 2009
Hi all,

Would appreciate your advice on the following.

My mother ordered a shower enclosure from an on-line supplier which was received but as I wasn't there to install it it was left in the original packing for just over a week. Then when it came to the installation we found that one of the panels was damaged. Needless to say I called the supplier only to get through to an automated customer line saying pls send an email or text msg describing the problem. This I did to which there was no response. I allowed 24hrs and then called again eventually getting through to a real person. After resending the mail as requested the supplier came back with the response that it had been too long between the panels being delivered and the report of the problem. The overall time was only 8 days but the supplier wouldn't budge and would only supply a replacement for which we would have to pay for.

Thanks for any info.

Pault

Oct 13, 2009
Tony,

Thanks for the info. Sounds from your info that the supplier is just trying to take advantage of an OAP. I'll follow up and try push to get a replacement FOC or follow up as you advised.

Thanks again for the the info.