The (Un) Co-operative Bank

mlewis09

Aug 15, 2009
Scunthorpe
www.facebook.com
I'm currently going through the process of reclaiming bank charges from the co-operative bank.

In May I claimed 'Financial Hardship' due to being ill so not working, therefore not earning, they turned me down, their excuse was that my account was in good standing - I'd opened a new account elsewhere in the April - so in May my Co-operative account was empty ... how is that good standing?

In June I received a letter stating the lastest situation, telling me that my claim would have to wait until the outcome of the test case.

In October I wrote once again to find out what was happening and again threaten court action if they did not reply.

Today I received a letter stating that my previous correspondence and all future correspondence would lie on file without being read ... but not answer as to what on earth is going on with the UNCO-OPERATIVE BANK stealing its customers money.

As it stands we are still waiting for the test case to be settled ... but the least my former bank could do, given that they took lots of money from me is provide me with a polite, civilised answer.

Come on Co-operative Bank, answer my letter in a professional manner and give me an answer, not a standard letter that does not deal with my simple question of what is the current position.