hellooooooo all

angie124

Nov 16, 2009
brighton
hi all just wanted to say hi and what a great site i have stumbled upon, ive already found out help on helping my son with his "ylod" PS3 problem, which hopefully we will get sorted out with in the next 2 weeks, free of charge of course!!

A little about me, I love making my own products like, air freshners for cars and home, soaps, bath bombs, pure cocoa butter body cream ( so easy) so if you want any cheap ideas to make your own and even give as cheap xmas prezzies then feel free to email me and i will see if i can come up with your solution. mind you there are many web sites to browse too.

im looking forward to reading the message boards daily ( will save my brain from reading my trashy novels), as my hubby calls them!! i'm stuck at home due to a bad back and have loads of spare time on my hands. i really enjoy the net and spend as much time on it as my back lets me :( which isnt really that long.

anyway enough of me lol looking forward to an interesting daily hit of this forum.
Angie xxx

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Welcome to the forum Angie glad you found the YLOD post useful it has been quite popular.

See you on the boards

Tony