xbox 360 probems

etsbed

Nov 17, 2009
hi, i had a 360 in april 2008 had rrod in june 2009 xbox repaired free of charge now nov 2009 i have open tray error xbox want to charge me for repair they say its out of warranty 80 pounds over half the cost of a new one, do i have any rights in this?

etsbed

Nov 17, 2009
hi tony, thankyou for your reply , i have another question for you,
what are the rights for people who have had these consoles with a mobile phone contract?do the same rights apply?
regards Deb

etsbed

Nov 17, 2009
hi, just an update on my 360, still no joy from customer service they will not even let me speak to a manager, they say they are not authorised to give out this information, so i have took it upon myself to email the top execs, so far only one reply from a lisa brummel stating she is out of the office until 30th november but she has left me an email address and phone number of someone els going to give that a go, detais are suew telephone (001) 425-706-4811, thanks , deb

etsbed

Nov 17, 2009
hi, just an update on my xbox 360, after a month i have managed to get microsoft to agree to a free repair, they say it is a gesture of good will as i have recieved poor customer service, for any one out there who can not find an address write to , xbox management support,microsoft ltd, microsoft campus, thames valley park, reading, rg6 1wg. i spoke eventually to a man called jeremy peters very helpful and not an xbox customer support adviser, regards, deb