Where are the great offers?

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
Have I not been getting out very much? Apart from the permanent offers that come through the post from Boden, I don't seem to be seeing much enticement to the shops. Where are all the wonderful offers/sales that I thought a global recession would spark? Now I could be wrong as I don't get out that much but am I missing something?

mlewis09

Aug 15, 2009
Scunthorpe
www.facebook.com
There are offers out there - I currently have vouchers in my wallet for:

Burger King
KFC
Farm Foods
Tesco
Sainsbury's
Aunt Bessies
and Nectar Vouchers for Dolland and Aitichson, BP, Thompson Local, Ford, Brewers Fayre,
as well as a couple of the loyalty cards of McDonalds hot drinks (buy six get the 7th free).

These vouchers came from various souces, the internet, the local newspaper, leaflets pushed through the door and the supermarket loyalty programmes.

I've managed to save myself a good chunk of money using vouchers in the last few months.

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
Crikey. Ok, I take it back. I think perhaps because I don't eat out these days these ones obviously pass me by and don't even register on my radar. However, if you know of any great deals on a television please let me know. It's really time I updated my 1980s television that is so the opposite of wide screen I keep losing half the cast in a movie!

mlewis09

Aug 15, 2009
Scunthorpe
www.facebook.com
I don't know about TV's ... but I'm sure some of the big electrical retailers will be having offers soon ... I was in Comet yesterday, some LapTops had up to £250 off ... I didn't look at the TVs.

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
Have just been told by a friend to look out for electrial appliances from Next, Marks and Spencer, etc as, apparently, they are very competetive with prices. So, I shall go off and have a surf soon and see what I come up with ...