McKenzie Hall

mlewis09

Aug 15, 2009
Scunthorpe
www.facebook.com
I've been speaking to someone about a debt management/collecftion company called McKenzie Hall, based in Scotland.

They have been harrasing a friend for money for a debt that seems to be getting bigger despite large payments being made.

I advised my friend to write to Barclaycard (who the debt was originally with) they had not received all the payments from McKenzie Hall that my friend had made ... today we've worked out from the information supplied by Barclaycard that £63 out of every £100 was not passed on.

I've advised my friend to write to Barclaycard asking them to take back the debt and to reclaim all this money from McKenzie Hall.

I've also suggested offering Barclaycard a repayment plan - the same as he was paying McKenzie Hall, but direct to the creditor, he will write this week.

My friend and I will write a letter to the FSA to complain about McKenzie Hall keeping 63% of the money paid towards clearing his debt.

I was wondering if anyone else had had or heard of any bad expereinces with this company, if so, please share them here.