Holidays In France and Italy

scotchlass

Facilitator
Sep 5, 2008
I clicked on one of those banner adds on one of the forums I post on relating to children. The advert was for a company who operate camping and chalet holidays throughout France, Spain and Italy. You can also hire a touring van from them or take your own to a specified plot at one of their sites. I thought I would be nosey and check the prices for next year. I was amazed that the total cost of the holiday was under £300 for the whole family of four. The only thing it didn't include was the ferry crossing and Insurance (I have my own). I thought this was a very good deal- if anyone is interested in finding out more you can PM me for details.

Just goes to prove that you can get a sunshine camping holiday for less!

Joe

May 9, 2008
I would be interested in this, why not just post it here. I am guessing it is off season and not during the school holidays

Last edited by a moderator:

katealpha

Sep 1, 2008
Beds
Is it Eurocamp? I went to Italy and stayed at one of their sites a couple of years ago. It was about £250 for the week in late April to stay in a very posh mobile home, with heating, air con etc. We had our own terrace with olive trees all around, very private, and our own bbq which was lovely. My top tip is to always check if sites allow and supply bbqs - some don't - but spending a warm, relaxing evening bbqing lovely things you've just bought from the local supermarket, and enjoying a nice glass of wine or three, is my idea of heaven! :D

I would go with Eurocamp again because the standard of accomodation was excellent, and the representatives on site were great. We were cleaning up on the day we were leaving and they came and said not to worry as they would be giving the place a proper clean once we'd gone anyway.

We got cheap flights and hired a car rather than taking the ferry to drive all that way.