Money Saving Tips

Jorumian

Facilitator
Sep 1, 2008
Birkenhead
I've found this site useful for advice and tips on how to either make or save a bit of money at the shops.

PaidToShop - Powered by vBulletin

It's particularly good for finding bargains, and for those who use their supermarket loyalty cards. Hopefully it may save people a little in the run up to Christmas.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
How does it help with "supermarket loyalty cards"? Too lazy to look myself in detail : )

Jorumian

Facilitator
Sep 1, 2008
Birkenhead
Loyalty Cards / Points

Hi Tony

It's all to do with the supermarkets that offer points for shopping with them, Tesco for example. Sometimes it gives you details of good offers in the shop which allow you to get a lot of points, for a relatively small investment. There used to be details of "glitches" posted too, when a supermarket had made an error in the coding for offer items, allowing people to rack up a lot of points if they bought certain items. As I am sure most folks are aware, these points are collected and used to get cash off either in store, or from a variety of partners.

To be honest, it is not something I use much either, but I have found a couple of useful bargains from there, even if it is just getting my shopping delivered for free. Or a code meaning you get £5 or £10 off a £50 online shop.

Hope this explains it a bit more clearly.

Ian