Harveys Free Furniture Giveaway

HarveysFurniture

Dec 15, 2009
UK
Hello my name is Liz, hope everyone has had a great Christmas. I work for Harveys and I just wanted to let you know that they are celebrating the opening of their new store in Tottenham Court Road by giving away amazing furniture every day for a week. All you need to do is come down and look for the hidden gold stars around the store, then take a photo of it and upload it to Page Not Found | Facebook or Twitter.com/harveys_uk. Come down, have fun and win some great furniture! :)

HarveysFurniture

Dec 15, 2009
UK
Hello Rachelle, hope you had a good Christmas and are enjoying your Bank Holiday.

From what I have been told by my manager, some of the giveaways include a 3 seater sofa, 2 seater sofa, footstools, table and chairs, lamps and more, but I have not been told the full list if items . But if you have the chance pop down to the Tottenham Court Road store at all this week and I’m sure they will be able to help answer your question much better and hopefully give you a full list of what could be won.

Also why not try their Facebook page Harveys Furniture | Facebook website or their Home Furniture - Sofas, Chairs, Beds, Dining Room & Bedroom Furniture

Hope this has helped answer your question.

Liz