Petrol Prices.com

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
How do they get their data and how current is it? Is it just a big advert for Tesco and Asda? Or do they just want my details on their mailing list? It is interesting, but I just read their terms and they don't exist apart from the below which just sets out the terms.
Terms and Conditions of Use

Passport.Fubra.com is a website owned and operated by Fubra Limited a company registered in England and Wales No. 03967214 whose registered office is Anstey Park House, Anstey Road, Alton, Hampshire. GU34 2RL. Our trading and correspondence address is Manor Coach House, Church Hill, Aldershot, Hampshire. GU12 4RQ.

By using this Site whether as a subscriber, a visitor or otherwise, or by using any of the services contained within the Site including but not limited to logging in, accessing a webpage, performing a search you must accept these terms and conditions of use.
Definitions and Terms of Contract

In these Terms and Conditions the following words and phrases will have the meanings set out below:

'Content' means content, data, maps and information which form part of or are included in the Products, including without limitation, Content provided by Data Providers;

'Customer' means the party to which the goods are to be supplied or service rendered by the supplier. May also be referred to as the 'User'.

'Data Provider' means any third party supplier providing maps, data or information directly or indirectly to the Supplier.

'Intellectual Property' means any patent, copyright, registered design rights, service marks, moral rights, data protection rights, know-how, trade mark or other intellectual property rights held by the Supplier or any Data Providers and contained in the Products;

'Order Form' means any standard order form(s), in printed or electronic form, produced by or on behalf of the Supplier.

'Reverse Engineer' means to dismantle a computer program, product or algorithm in order to determine how it works.

'Product' means any product or service provided to Purchaser by Supplier or a Data Provider, pursuant to an Order Form, and includes the Content and any report, service, document, information or data contained in such product or service prepared solely for the purpose of evaluating a residential property for private residential use.

'Purchaser' means the contracting party or parties whose details appear on the Order Form;

'Site' means any of the images, written material, databases or other material available at the internet address "www.Passport.Fubra.com"

'Supplier' for the purposes of these conditions means Fubra Limited, a Company registered in England, and the party to which the goods are to be supplied or service rendered by the supplier is referred to as the 'the Customer'.

U

Unregistered

PetrolPrices.com

Hi guys,

I work for petrolprices.com, we are NOT connected to any outside body and are completely independent. We get our prices from fuel cards all over the Uk, they are updated daily.

When you give us your details we store them in a secure location, they are not shared in any way at all. You are actually signing up to a Fubra passport which means you can go on all our sites (100+) on one login.

I hope this was helpful, I will check this thread in the next couple of day in case you have anything else.

Paul Carcone

Facilitator
Jun 22, 2008
South Coast
www.carconeconsulting.com
I must admit that I'm not a great fan of putting "cheap" petrol in my car. I used to have an MG Midget when I was 18 and I really noticved the difference when I put in a quality petrol...so I am of the opinioon that the same must be true today when I fill up my new car.

The best way to save money on petrol is to drive your car as carefully as possible and improving your overall MPG.