BBC1's COWBOY TRAP is back for a 2nd series and needs your bad builders stories.

COWBOYTRAP

Feb 3, 2010
ARE YOU THE VICTIM OF BAD BUILDERS? This is your chance to get the job finished properly – and call to account the builders, plumbers, electricians, roofers or joiners responsible for the problem. Please email an account of your experience, your location and contact details to builders @ mentorn.com or 0207 258 6724 and a member of the team will be in touch for a confidential discussion.

All problems no matter how big or small are considered so get in touch today and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. We are currently filming the series so your problem could be turned around before you know it.

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
I would love to regale you with all the stories I have of builders doing a bad job (and I have plenty of them) but sadly I am married to him and he may get annoyed. Wish me luck in my ongoing DIY quest ...

revup

Jan 11, 2017
important notice

we fix electrics limited and heating 24-7 limited

Both of these companies are run solely by

Dean Blues.

North east area but also has links to Scotland.

has outstanding court judgements, banned from websites and is SO bad and so dangerous he is served with a Immediate Prohibition Notice by he HSE.

if he comes and tries to do work, call the authorities. A real danger

Edward Jones

Aug 5, 2016
Jonathan P Walker COWBOY BUILDER

This person is the worst, he traded as REEF Homes and built unsafe houses, the last one took 140,000 to put right, this is borne out by the litigation, the out of court settlement and the planning officer of Beverley in East Yorkshire.
He has since changed his name to Moorcroft (Lund) Ltd and building the same unsafe properties as he did before. He will be caught again but he just changes his company and moves on. He has connections in the Council as he was a council Leader and his family take turns to hold that position (his uncle is now in that position) his family are the biggest landowners and his wife has the Nursery also in the village, also the Beverley council keep giving him planning permission, so something is wrong there as well.
Please can you help as someone will get hurt of even killed if he is not stopped, I have tried but the village council under the family control override it.

MaryWard

May 2, 2017
London, UK
www.trustmeter.co
I had some really bad and very similar experience. What I would advise in order to avoid that is making some really good research before hiring a service. There are plenty of scams out there.