help new user looking for advice

lindylou17

Feb 9, 2010
Hi there, just joined today as really need some advice, i won an item on ebay paid through paypal which comes straight out of my bank but item never received, seller kept making excuses which i believed and because of that missed deadline for ebay claim and paypal claim, tried my bank this morning to see if i could do a chargeback but they said as it was cash they couldnt help, do not know which way to turn now it was for £180 which i cannot afford to lose, thanks. Lin

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
God, I didn't realise there was a time limit on being able to make a claim through ebay. Surely if you were just waiting and waiting ...? It's worth getting in touch with ebay directly yourself isn't it and seeing how they suggest proceeding with this. Perhaps if you contact the seller and let him know that the feedback you will be providing will be very negative that may give him a push in the right direction? Notmuch help I know but good luck ...

lindylou17

Feb 9, 2010
Not only did i miss the claim for ebay but i also missed the deadline for giving any feedback, all i could do was report it to ebay and they decide what action if any to take against the seller, could be a warning! I never realised there was a deadline to make a claim either but now i know i will never let it happen again, so please other ebay users if for some reason your item does not turn up or not as described put a dispute in straight away as you can always close the dispute if you sort it out with the seller, but once you miss the 45 day deadline thats it your on your own.