Hello there

di30

Sep 18, 2008
Hello there.

I am di30.;)

Great site you have here, well done !;)

I am from South Wales (UK), and am also a member of various penalty sites, please feel free to ask me anything further.:)
I also help all I can with my own experience, especially when it comes to mis selling issues of PPI etc. (Payment Protection Insurance).

I hope to chat to you all soon, meanwhile I am going to continue to browse this very interesting helpful site.;).

Catch you later.
Di.
x

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Welcome to the forum Di - not sure what a Penalty Site is. PPI is a massive con, I am sure I read somewhere that 60% of people thought it was a required to have a credit card.

Tony

di30

Sep 18, 2008
Welcome to the forum Di - not sure what a Penalty Site is. PPI is a massive con, I am sure I read somewhere that 60% of people thought it was a required to have a credit card.

Tony
Hi there Tony

Great site this, very useful indeed.;)
Yes your right there about PPI being a massive con.

This product is not just mis sold on Credit Cards, but also Loans, store cards etc, there are a number of customers who were and now unaware this has been added to their policies, and its very costly where this is added to the loan with the extra cost of the expensive interest.

For instance if someone takes out a loan for over 300 months (25 years), the finance company will try to sell their own recommended cover which works out more expensive than a stand alone cheaper option.The annoying part is - is that this PPI only covers for the first 5 years !

Some are forced into taking this, others do not even know they have it.

I help others due to my experience on how to reclaim if they believe they have been mis sold for any reason.

Sorry I should have made you aware, that the penalty sites are that of reclaiming mis sold policies, plus reclaiming bank charges where my part is mainly the PPI side of it.;)

Thanks for the welcome, I will be back soon to browse more on this amazing site of yours.:)

Cheers.
Di.

scotchlass

Facilitator
Sep 5, 2008
Welcome and I would just like to say that it's great to have someone with some knowledge on PPI on board- I'm sure I will need your wisdom someday soon !

nattie

Sep 3, 2008
Hey Di, fantastic to see you here. I know Di from Penalty Action Group. Great to see you here....