Morrisons supermarket

velyneway

Feb 21, 2010
:mad: Hi. I just wanted to warn everyone about buying an LCD Lion TV with DVD player from Morrisons. I bought one yesterday, took it home, swiched it on put DVD in slot, nothing happend apart from DVD error. I tried several more same problem. OK I'll call Morrisons explane what happend, exchange TV and all be happy. NO!!! Morrisons new policy is you have to go to manufacturer. I gess it's good for Morrisons they just sell it and forget it.
My advice, check it works before you take it home, or like me you will have to have a day off work waiting for the courier and then still not know if it works.

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
It's really annoying isn't it. Whatever happened to customer service? Anyway, thanks for the warning. And good luck with getting it fixed.

Hughesy

Feb 18, 2010
Yo velneway

I had a similar problem with a dvd player i bought it over xmas and it died the other week. Morrisons told me to go to manufacturer. found this odd because Tesco only send you to manufacturer after 90 days (which is not so bad) and most other stores do the same.

"So theres one less reason to shop at morissons" :D