New Roof Leaking

psbresner

Feb 24, 2010
I am looking for some advice with regards to work that a builder did on our house last year. We had our utility roof replaced and shortly after it started leaking, the builder resolved the issue and all has been well until 2 months ago when it started leaking in 2 other places. I have contacted the builder on several occasions and left messages to try and get it resolved but he has never been back to fix the issue. I am now wondering what I should do next. Any advice would be gratefully accepted. Many Thanks

Paul :D

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
Same kind of thing happened to me. I've lost count of the times my roofer has been up the ladder to sort out a leak - BUT NEVER DOES!!. Driving me mad. He didn't charge me much but even so, I've paid for something that hasn't been fixed yet.

psbresner

Feb 24, 2010
After contacting Consumer Direct and writing a letter to the builder I am no further forward in solving the problem. I have not seen or heard from the builder.:(

I'm not sure what to do now, will my insurance company help?

Or do I get another builder/roofer in to replace the faulty roof and try to claim back any costs. Not that I can see me getting anything back from him.

Grrr!!! It rained yesterday so more leaks again, now in 4 different places.

Anyone??

Paul:)