phones 4U

Stephanieh742

Mar 4, 2010
I recently upgradaed my phone at phones 4U like i have done for many years. I was using blackberry bold and asked the sales man the diferences between the bold and the white curve. his reply was the camera is not as good and the memory not as big. Both fine for me as i do not use either. I took the phone and on further inspection at home realised it was super slow when connecting to the internet or browsing facebook. I decided there must be a fault and returned to store. I discovered that the handset was only 2g and this was the reason for slow running internet ect. I felt that i had been missold the product and wrote a letter of complaint. I recieved a call from them saying that it was my fault that i didnt ask if the phone was 3G.

Do I have any rights in returning or even swapping the handset for a 3G one!!??

Henry

Mar 4, 2010
I think it would depend on how long it's been since you upgraded the phone.

Returns are a statutory right - although this may not apply to contracts which probably have 'cooling off' periods instead. This does vary from provider to provider and often isn't much more than 14 days.

P

Phones 4u

Hi there Stephanie, sorry to hear you've had a problem with Phones 4u. I'm here to try and help. If you could email: talktous @phones4u.co.uk with your mobile number and reference number if you have one along with the brief outline of the problem, and hopefully we can rectify the situation. Or in fact you can PM me with your email address and i will contact you personally.

Kind regards

Mel. P4U