hi new member and been duped by t-mobile

vherod

Mar 17, 2010
:mad:hi everyone,i am currently looking for anyone who may have experienced a similar problem with t-mobile...
trying to keep it short,my husband was a customer of t-mobile for ten years and only left due to wanting the i-phone which at the time,they could not supply.so last feb he cancelled his contract(which also had my phone as a secondary to his account)he then requested pac codes but we decided to use the new numbers that came with the new phones.13 months later we have discovered that all this time they have still been taking £62.50 per month from us (totalling £812.50)for a service which has not been used and which as far as we were told was 'cancelled'.now they say we should have told them that we were not going to use the pac codes(this was not explained to us at the time)otherwise the contract would continue.we are furious as £812.50 is a huge ammount of money which we are demanding we have refunded.i also want to know if they were supplying us with this 'service' then why in all the 13 months have we not recieved one statement,whether by post or electronic means.we are furious and think their conduct is unethical and very under-hand.i will fight tooth and nail to get our money back,or at least a vast ammount of it and how many other people have they extorted money from by these means?any personal experiences or advice would be grately appreciated.thanks:(