Repair to mobile for a 2nd time in 6 months...

matty

Mar 25, 2010
Hi just joined today was after some advice, i recently purchesd a mobile phone from car phone wearhouse after 4 months the screen went blank so took it back for repair sorted so i thought then the same thing happens again 5 weeks after repair, they said the 1st repair was down to a softwear problem, i said i was not happy as it was only 5 weeks since so called repair they told me that its their policy to send for repair upto 3 times before they consider a refund or exchange but even then their is no guarantee they will replace or refund.....:( Can they do this ???

Patrick1988

Mar 24, 2010
I have had similar problems with my N97 mini with P4U, apparently after three times you can get an exchange, I am waiting for clarification on my post on this forum as well. What phone have you got?

matty

Mar 25, 2010
hi thanx for that i have a sony erricson 980 , have a feeling that im not going to get much joy from them tho so may have to throw a hissy fit lol .

Last edited:

matty

Mar 25, 2010
I have had similar problems with my N97 mini with P4U, apparently after three times you can get an exchange, I am waiting for clarification on my post on this forum as well. What phone have you got?

Hi i have a sony erricson 980 get the feeling im not going to get any joy from them tho will have to wait and see what happens next.:(