Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > > >

Builders For general building work or new build property.

Old 27th October 2016, 03:47 PM
Consumer Newbie

jackhow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bad builders

hi I have been in my newly built house nearly a years now things are gone wrong with it.I am just to the end of my tether not knowing how to get the builder back who is Pearls Delevopments and his name is Mark Andrew Dunlavy at Nursery Gardens Stairfoot ,Barnsley.
the list includes
My fence came of the joints and was hanging off nearly into the farmers field at the back of my house
The expliar has never worked since the day I moved in
The cooker hood came loose which took Mark three months to come and fix.
When I frist tried to put my dishwasher on Igot a flood under the sink because the plumbing wasn`t right and now the water has warped my cupboard doors and the kick panel ruining my units
The dishwasher and the washer jump about all over the place when on there are no brackets keeping them in place and the washer sounds like an airoplane when spining
I have tried several time to contact him he doesnt pick up the phone or answer any of my texts This morning when i have tried to ring him the phone bleeps as if there isnt any connect my guess is that he has blocked my number
I have been to the CAB i have tried to get advice from insurance Iam running round in circles trying to get some advice of what to do next i just wondered if any one has any ideas were i can go next
Old 27th October 2016, 05:29 PM
What Consumer Founder

Tony is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bad builders

Hello Jack,

I am sorry to hear about your problems. I have been there myself and you are not alone. I have a forum dedicated to this subject - have a look at forum.snagging.org.

Tony

Get 24/07 Legal Advice ==> CLICK HERE <==
Old 25th March 2017, 11:49 AM
Consumer Activist

Edward Jones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jonathan Walker Cowboy Builder

Jonathan P Walker COWBOY BUILDER

This person is the worst, he traded as REEF Homes and built unsafe houses, the last one took 140,000 to put right, this is borne out by the litigation, the out of court settlement and the planning officer of Beverley in East Yorkshire.
He has since changed his name to WOODHOUSE (Lund) Ltd and building the same unsafe properties as he did before. He will be caught again but he just changes his company and moves on. He has connections in the Council as he was a council Leader and his family take turns to hold that position (his uncle is now in that position) his family are the biggest landowners and his wife has the Nursery also in the village, also the Beverley council keep giving him planning permission, so something is wrong there as well.
Please can you help as someone will get hurt of even killed if he is not stopped, I have tried but the village council under the family control override it.
Old 26th July 2017, 09:11 AM
Consumer

calliejhon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bad builders

Sorry to hear about your problem if you need any type of help regarding your problem let me inform I have a lot of experience

Tags
place, dishwasher, mark, back, advice, phone, washer, house, spining, airoplane, contact, pick, time, units, jump, ruining, panel, kick, sounds, keeping, brackets, ring, circles, round, running