•  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > >

Old 20th July 2014, 06:57 PM
Consumer Newbie

petrus82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Returning Goods

I bought a pair of binoculars from a local camera shop. I then decided to upgrade them but the shop didn't have the model I wanted to upgrade to. So, the manufacturer told me to send the binoculars to them, pay the extra 50 and they would send me the upgraded pair. I did this and received the new model two days ago.

They are not what I expected so I would like to send them back under distance selling. In this case, am I entitled to a full refund? The original pair of binoculars weren't purchased directly from the manufacturer but were sent to the manufacturer within 7 days and accepted as new.