•  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > >

Old 14th December 2016, 11:33 AM
Consumer Newbie

Justina is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Dial Direct Home Insurance- thieves!

I had Dial Direct Insurance for 4years. I never made a claim and until this year they've been ok with correspondence. This year they renewed my policy without sending me any email neither post (after me complaining they informed they send a letter, which I never received) and the monthly premium got increased by 57% to be exact!
As my dd was collected I noticed the price difference and called them. Apparently my policy renewed a month before increasing the price so they could not change the premium neither cancel my policy for free. I've been told I must pay 45 if I no longer require a cover.
I'm very upset because I feel I got tricked. I hoped someone would call me to suggest any other solution but the only call I received was to collect the money. A proof that they don't care about customers.
I imagine now, if I was to claim how would they treat me then?
Old 14th December 2016, 09:35 PM
Consumer Activist

Divine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dial Direct Home Insurance- thieves!

Hi Justina,

We're happy to have you here Consumer Forum. Someone will respond to your question shortly, but in the meantime please introduce yourself here: http://whatconsumer.co.uk/forum/introductions/

Best wishes,

Divine

Tags
policy, received, premium, direct, price, dial, renewed, call, year, claim, longer, require, cover, treat, free, cancel, told, 45, pay, upset, solution, suggest, imagine, collect, customers