Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > >

Consumer News News items of interest to UK consumers.

Old 13th August 2017, 07:46 AM
What Consumer Founder

Tony is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Get the measure of a new appliance in depth

Guardian Consumer Affairs
Quote:
When my washer-dryer was delivered it was too deep. But can I get a replacement from AO.com? I recently ordered a new Candy washer-dryer from AO.com to sit under the counter of my small galley kitchen. I scrupulously measured the width and the height of the space to make sure the machine would fit....
Get the measure of a new appliance in depth (external link to Guardian Consumer Affairs)

Get 24/07 Legal Advice ==> CLICK HERE <==

Tags
washer-dryer, ao.com, affairs, appliance, measure, consumer, guardian, depth, external, height, width, scrupulously, measured, space, make, machine, kitchen, link, fit, sit, deep, delivered, replacement, recently, counter