Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > >

Consumer News News items of interest to UK consumers.

Old 23rd February 2010, 12:10 AM
What Consumer Founder

Tony is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up British Airways strike: how does it affect you?

As staff of British Airways announce plans to strike, we unpick the confusing matters of compensation, rebooking and insuranceI've booked a BA flight which might be during the strike period. What happens now?If your flight is cancelled BA is obliged under EU law to offer you either a refund or a ...

British Airways strike: how does it affect you? (external link to Guardian Consumer Affairs)
Old 23rd February 2010, 12:20 AM
Senior Consumer Activist

Rachelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British Airways strike: how does it affect you?

Useful but I don't think I'll be going anywhere other than a cheapie with Ryan Air this year.