Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > >

Consumer Reviews Read our latest consumer reviews on the latest products and service. Why not add your review below.

Old 18th January 2017, 05:59 PM
Consumer Newbie

michelle303 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Google Pixel Phone

I have got the new Google Pixel phone, 32gb storage i Black on contract from EE.

My package is 79.99 upfront and 28.99/month for 500mb data, unlimited texts and 5000 minutes.

Internet
Living in the city centre means I am surrounded by wifi so the small amount of data is not an issue for me.
This hone uses 4g and it is very fast consuming less data than if on a slower network.

Reception
The reception has not faulted on me yet and I have traveled from city to country side.

Look
It is a large phone with a screen size of 5.5'', very light but quite slippy, especially when wearing cotton gloves.
It feels like the screen curves a little bit but it doesn't.
The display is crisp with deep colours and very smooth to use

Functionality
This phone has little bloatware on it and you can disable the apps you can't uninstall.
It's very quick and simple to link up your old phone and get all of your contacts, videos and images.
It works like all android phones where you can group apps, use widgets and have multiple home screens.
A very good feature is the split screen. You can have 2 windows open on the screen at the same time. Not all apps are compatible though.
The fingerprint technology is good and you are able to register more than one fingerprint.
Camera is also very good for a phone
Old 20th January 2017, 11:15 PM
Consumer Activist

Divine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Google Pixel Phone

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to Consumer Forum. One of our authorized representative will respond to your question shortly, but in the meantime please introduce yourself here: http://whatconsumer.co.uk/forum/introductions/

Best wishes,

Divine
Old 9th February 2017, 07:10 AM
Consumer

XMAX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Google Pixel Phone

I must admit, I have been waiting for this phone for a while now and I'm glad to see that it's getting some good reviews

Tags
phone, screen, data, apps, good, reception, google, city, fingerprint, pixel, display, bit, crisp, link, simple, smooth, disable, functionality, bloatware, uninstall, colours, quick, deep, works, time