Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > >

Financial Services Banks, Building Societies, Credit Cards, Insurance Policies.

Old 9th March 2017, 10:02 PM
Consumer Newbie

collins1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RB Surveyors Poringland Norwich

Has anyone had issues with this company previously? I paid for a survey for a new property which they carried out. They missed the fact the boiler had a hole in the side which was pumping carbon monoxide into my house, potentially fatal, secondly, they missed the fact there was a hole in the water tank, clearly visible- both defects should have been picked up. Ombudsmen have awarded me a cash settlement for only half the cost, however 7 months down the line I am yet to receive any monies. No one will accept responsibility, I have reported to Nationwide building society, ombudsmen, RICS, all wash there hands of any responsibility.

Anyone reading this don't use RB Surveyors in Norwich or Nationwide Building society. Both are a joke.
Old 27th March 2017, 10:01 AM
Consumer Activist

Divine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: RB Surveyors Poringland Norwich

Hi There,

Happy you're here in Consumer Forum. One of our authorized representative will respond to your question shortly, but in the meantime please introduce yourself here: http://whatconsumer.co.uk/forum/introductions/

Best wishes,

Divine

Tags
fact, hole, missed, rb, nationwide, building, society, responsibility, ombudsmen, surveyors, norwich, receive, monies, cost, half, months, line, reading, joke, hands, wash, accept, reported, poringland, rics