Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > > >

Furniture Many UK consumers have problems buying furniture. This is the palce to discuss them as well as any money saving tips and seller tricks to watch out for.

Old 4th March 2015, 02:09 PM
Consumer Newbie

hilly70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Bedroom shop wigan false Reviews

Hi i bought some clearance furniture from the bedroom shop Wigan had loads of problems with them so i reviewed them on freeindex and give my opinion on the products and service i received, instantly they replied saying i had worked there and been robbing from them that's why i had put my review on, i can't believe they would use this tactic to get around my review further more they then put 7 reviews over the top of mine within 18 hours, please be very careful if you are thinking of using this business i found them dishonest and misleading.
Old 8th March 2015, 03:59 PM
Consumer Newbie

hilly70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Bedroom shop wigan false Reviews

The bedroom shop Wigan seem to be working with multiple websites with different urls all being directed to the bedroom shop all working from the same premises same company with 4 different websites.
Old 23rd March 2015, 05:40 PM
Consumer Newbie

Pat and Andy is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet this company don't get any return customers by the way we got treated
by them disgraceful, it's a joke they are still trading Pat and Andy Gaskell.
Old 30th March 2015, 01:05 PM
Consumer Newbie

ABeech is an unknown quantity at this point

Watch out don't look at freeindex for honest reviews my review was taken off about the bedroom shop wigan, and i have noticed that they are having all unfavourable reviews taken off and leaving only so called good ones on. I had a really bad time with this firm and i don't want other people go through the misery i went through, i have just reinstated my review Monday 30 th of March at 12.45 pm lets see how long before they have it removed i found this forum on google 1 st page search the bedroom shop sorry about my rant but i have strong feelings when it comes to this company i am not just being brushed aside just like that.
Old 30th March 2015, 01:35 PM
Consumer Newbie

ABeech is an unknown quantity at this point

Within half an hour my review was removed and my account disabled so that means they are not taking any reviews on freeindex that are not good ones so if you have had a bad experience like me with the bedroom shop wigan or looking for a honest account of this firms performance don't take the reviews on freeindex has gospel because they are not , you only see what they want you to see all the problems others customers have had with this company have been removed.
Old 20th September 2015, 11:50 AM
Consumer Newbie

Sugarbabe is an unknown quantity at this point

The should be a law about companies like the bedroom shop Wigan trading, if someone stopped you in the street and robbed you you could go to the police but if a firm like the bedroom shop takes money from you and you receive a load of rubbish this automatically makes this legal and not robbery, not in my eyes and i can see i am not the only one that's they done it too. The thing is they will tell anything they will sort any problem out NO THEY DON'T they wash their hands of you once the transaction has gone through What a load of hassle i need when only buying furniture, i work long hours and don't want to spend my spare time chasing a company for what should have been a straight forward transaction .
Old 2nd November 2015, 01:12 PM
Consumer

nothingbutepic is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually the fact is you are not one first and not least, some furniture companies are doing this with their customers from a long time. Last month, I bought a Bed for my daughter and after 1 day I saw bed was damaged from many places. I complained them, but they don't take any action.
Old 1st January 2016, 12:50 PM
Consumer Newbie

janelittle is an unknown quantity at this point

This company has left me and my family with no bedroom furniture over Christmas and the New year, i have been promised this for the last month and a half i must have made a thousand phone calls ruined our Christmas holidays i am now starting to think they are a scam by how many times they have send they would deliver and never come through they have put me off time and time again waiting in all day all over the Christmas period. I will be seeking legal advice after the holidays Watch out the bedroom shop Wigan.
Old 13th August 2016, 02:10 PM
Consumer Newbie

GloriaDSharma is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the heads up. My parents were planning to do some business with them. Luckily, I found this thread. I've already advised them not to buy from them. Thanks again.
Old 1st October 2016, 04:48 PM
Consumer Newbie

Unhappy1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought furniture from the bedroom shop Wigan only had it 3 weeks and started to fall to bits cheap nasty rubbish it's a pity i can't post photos on here of what's happened to them a complete waste of money be warned.

Tags
garry peers wigan, reviews, the bedroom shop reviews, the bedroom shop wigan