Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > > >

Furniture Many UK consumers have problems buying furniture. This is the palce to discuss them as well as any money saving tips and seller tricks to watch out for.

Old 13th January 2017, 06:42 PM
Consumer Newbie

Tardigrade is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help sourcing Microfiber sofa please

Hi all,

Advice on the internet re: sofa fabrics and cats is near-universal: get microfiber. I'm staggered therefore that it seems nearly impossible to find in the UK, even with semi-bespoke places the give choices of 90+ fabrics. I've even had one bespoke builder ask what it was...and two others quote £3800+ which is out of my budget. (The fabric itself is cheap, by all accounts).

I'm after a LHF chaise 3 seater, max width 230cm, ideally 220. Modern-ish look, but frankly not that fussy. Key is size and Microfiber fabric. Any help very welcome!

Seems like a business opportunity for furniture makers...
Old 13th January 2017, 08:29 PM
Consumer Activist

Divine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help sourcing Microfiber sofa please

Hi There,

Happy you're here in Consumer Forum. One of our authorized representative will respond to your question shortly, but in the meantime please introduce yourself here: http://whatconsumer.co.uk/forum/introductions/

Best wishes,

Divine

Tags
microfiber, fabrics, fabric, sofa, 230cm, max, width, seater, cheap, budget, lhf, ideally, accounts, chaise, business, opportunity, makers, furniture, size, modern-ish, frankly, key, fussy, staggered, impossible