Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > > >

Furniture Many UK consumers have problems buying furniture. This is the palce to discuss them as well as any money saving tips and seller tricks to watch out for.

Old 10th February 2017, 10:15 PM
Consumer Newbie

Driftking2112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up New Online Bed Store - 125 off code

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum, but this was so good I wanted to share with the world! I have just received a new four poster bed from myluxurybed.co.uk - It arrived in less than 2 weeks (free delivery) and with it they sent me a discount code to give to my friends and family - But I wanted to share it on here because you get 125 off any order!! The code is FRIEND125 (not sure if case sensitive)!
The bed is absolutely fantastic, I couldn't be happier, it's a solid mahogany four poster, it was in their sale. Not sure if the code works on sale items but worth a try!

Tags
code, bed, wanted, share, 125, sale, poster, order, case, friend125, happier, works, items, worth, mahogany, solid, fantastic, absolutely, sensitive, weeks, world, good, received, forum, store