Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > >

Introductions It would be great to know who you are. Introduce yourself in this forum.

Old 5th September 2017, 12:24 PM
Consumer Newbie

Helenfreakle is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile helen

hi , i hope to get good sound advice from this forum

My Husband just bought me a Thomas Sabo necklace for an anniversary present gift. It was marked up at 14 cheaper than he was charged. the sales assistant turned over the price to hide it, but he caught a glimpse of it. He questioned the price and the assistant said it was old stock and it had now gone up. she quickly cut the price tag off and charged him the new inflated price higher than the ticket. Can retailers charger a higher price for old stock that's marked at old price ? Is this legal ????
Old 11th November 2017, 01:13 PM
Consumer

Samanthap is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: helen

Welcome to the forums, I hope you get the help you are looking for, this is surely a great forum................

Tags
price, stock, marked, higher, assistant, charged, quickly, hope, questioned, legal, cut, tag, ticket, retailers, charger, inflated, glimpse, gift, husband, forum, present, anniversary, sabo, thomas, necklace