Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > >

Making Money Share your money making tips here.

Old 20th February 2013, 02:39 PM
Consumer

peter_v17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Day Trading?

Hey guys

I've always wanted to do day trading to boost my income. I've been looking into different ways of doing it to make a little extra money.

I saw a link on the ItalkCash forums. Itís of a new daytrading system indi-documentary on indigogo called "2 Days in January".

The trailer is about two guys a novice and a semi-pro with a new trading system, I'm interested in watching it £6 isn't any skin off my nose so i'll give it a go. Also some of that goes to charity so that's great

The link is here if you're interested: 2 Days in January | Indiegogo they've got a trailer too.

What do you guys think of this? Are any of you day-trading? Does anyone want to consider day-trading?
Old 9th May 2014, 05:44 PM
Banned

Hugh919 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Day Trading?

its much safer getting yourself a stocks and shares isa and invest in a mutual fund. Don't bother with day trading unless you know the (high) risks. Definitely don't bother with day trading if you want to 'earn extra income', because you'll need a lot of capital initially to get started.
Old 2nd July 2014, 10:45 AM
Consumer

Ashley1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Day Trading?

The video in the link is banned. And, seriously, sites like this one let even the most ridiculous projects get funded. there are actually articles and videos about the most absurd things people waste their time on. Hopefully your project is worth something and makes some sense. There are good ones too...