Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > > >

Mobile Phones Contracts and the phones themselves.

Old 17th June 2016, 11:20 PM
Consumer Newbie

assafcohen4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Repair shop broke my phone

Hi,

I hope this is the right forum for this kind of question. If not, I'll be happy if anyone could refer me to the right place.

Yesterday I gave my phone to a repair shop to replace the battery (the phone was working fine, just draining too quickly to my taste). After he did the job we both tried to turn it on but with no success. I said I'll come back tomorrow and hopefully by then he'll manage to find what he did wrong and could fix the problem.

In case things don't get better, according to UK law, if he is responsible for the damage is he still entitled to get paid for the service? I have already paid for the battery itself.

Thanks.

Tags
phone, repair, paid, shop, battery, hell, find, wrong, manage, success, back, tomorrow, fix, damage, responsible, entitled, service, law, uk, things, case, problem, job, refer, happy