Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > > >

Mobile Phones Contracts and the phones themselves.

Old 12th October 2016, 12:11 PM
Consumer Newbie
Cheesy Socks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1pMobile - a great deal for mid-tier users

Hello everyone

I thought I would share this on here as I have found what could be a great tariff for people who regard themselves as mid-tier users of their mobile phones.

1pMobile, who use the EE network, charge just 1p a minute for calls to UK mobiles and landlines, 1p a text and 1p a megabyte.

You don't have to sign a contract or undergo a credit check, and you can keep your current telephone number.

You can top-up from just 5 and there are no fixed bundles or allocations of minutes, data and texts. So, you get to choose how you use every penny of each and every top-up.

If you want to take a look at what they offer, they have a website where you can join and order your SIM.

1p, 1pmobile, mid-tier, great, users, top-up, fixed, 5, telephone, bundles, current, number, choose, offer, website, sim, order, join, texts, data, minutes, penny, allocations, text, found