Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > >

Other Goods and Services If you can't find a relevant category above, post it here. New categories will be created based on demand.

Old 30th November 2016, 03:10 PM
Consumer Newbie

Sunnysuer is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry New washing machine

Hi I'm new to this forum and needs some advice. I purchased a new washing machine, off the high street only 2 months old, and the inner seal around the entrance of the machine has a chuck ripped out of it. The engineer say that an item of clothing had got caught during loading and ripped it while during the spinning cycle. I loaded my machine and did notice anything. The manufacturer wants 250 to repair the fault. What can I do if anything?
Old 1st December 2016, 01:58 AM
Consumer Activist

Divine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New washing machine

Hello Sunnysuer,

Welcome to Whatconsumer forum. We're happy to have you here at Consumer Forum.

Someone will respond to your question shortly, but in the meantime please introduce yourself here: http://whatconsumer.co.uk/forum/introductions/

Best wishes,

Divine

Tags
machine, ripped, washing, spinning, clothing, cycle, loaded, loading, caught, fault, repair, notice, manufacturer, 250, item, street, months, high, forum, purchased, seal, engineer, advice, chuck, entrance