Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > >

Other Goods and Services If you can't find a relevant category above, post it here. New categories will be created based on demand.

Old 7th January 2017, 12:39 PM
Consumer Newbie

Grogaine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chinese companies

I purchased some Pandora charms from a "Genuine"!pandora website.
I did not realise that the company was in China until I received an email.
When the charms arrived they were not genuine pandora but rather poor copies.
I contacted the company who asked for photos. I did that, then they said that they would have to check as everything came direct from their warehouse. When I didn't hear back from them I wrote again asking for some refund. They offered me 15% which was hardly anything. I told them that they had misrepresented pandora and that I should get a full refund. They have refused saying that they have given me what I ordered. It does say on their website that they offer a refund but now the 30days have expired and if I send them back at my cost then they will say that they have not received them and I will be further out of pocket
Is there anything that I can do
Old 9th January 2017, 09:50 PM
Consumer Activist

Divine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chinese companies

Hi There,

Happy you're here in Consumer Forum. One of our authorized representative will respond to your question shortly, but in the meantime please introduce yourself here: http://whatconsumer.co.uk/forum/introductions/

Best wishes,

Divine

Tags
refund, pandora, back, charms, website, company, received, ordered, told, full, misrepresented, refused, pocket, cost, 30days, offer, expired, send, warehouse, genuine, arrived, poor, contacted, copies, email