Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > >

Other Goods and Services If you can't find a relevant category above, post it here. New categories will be created based on demand.

Old 24th July 2017, 07:51 AM
Consumer Newbie

lebroc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wedding cancelled

Hi, I was due to get married next week and unfortunately have had to cancel. My question is about my wedding dress. The shop where I bought it still have the dress, and a pearl belt that I bought to wear with it, it is unaltered and unworn, and I have rung them to see if they would refund me. The lady I spoke to said no, and she wouldnt resell it for me either, as she said she would then be losing a potential sale. Do I have any rights on this? she asked me if I would collect it, and sell it on a private site, but I am reluctant to do this, as I would then have to sell it as second hand. Can you help please?

Tags
bought, wedding, sell, dress, due, rights, sale, losing, married, asked, potential, cancelled, hand, reluctant, private, site, collect, wear, unaltered, unworn, rung, belt, shop, question, pearl