Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > >

Other Goods and Services If you can't find a relevant category above, post it here. New categories will be created based on demand.

Old 6th February 2018, 06:23 PM
Consumer Newbie

Dogstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Distance selling. faulty goods P&P

Could someone please clarify for me.
I purchased online an umbrella in September 2017. I paid via PayPal and got free P&P. Subsequently after several uses the umbrella became faulty and then snapped during light winds. Upon contacting the seller they agreed to replace the item, but informed me that i would need to pay for both return of the faulty umbrellas postage and the postage of the replacement. I have explained the DSR but seller has said that because i received free P&P in the first instance it is not applicable. Where do i stand in paying for both postage for old faulty item and replacement.

Many thanks

Tags
faulty, postage, p&p, replacement, seller, item, free, umbrella, pay, return, umbrellas, paying, stand, applicable, received, informed, instance, explained, dsr, contacting, september, paid, paypal, online, purchased