Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > > >

Scam Alerts Post information about scams here.

Old 11th February 2015, 10:01 PM
Consumer Newbie

jimmy56780 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry uk electronics direct scam

I have been conned by this company do not buy from them they advertised on the net their address was supposed to be Victoria Ind Estate Acton W36UR I bought a tv off them it never was delivered they don't answer the phone its just voice mail they don't reply to email and now their website has disappeared has any one else had any dealings with them AVOID
Old 2nd June 2015, 02:43 PM
Consumer Newbie

guernseypearl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: uk electronics direct scam

Hi . Yes I have the same problem . Paid 1100 for a tv that has not been delivered and now I cannot get hold of them as there website is down and no one returns messages left on their answerphone . I have contacted the police and I am waiting to here from them . The name of the website was Londonelectronicsdirect.co.uk . Looks like they are operating under different names .
Old 6th June 2015, 10:22 AM
Consumer Newbie

guernseypearl is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a private detective working on this . I can give you a lot more information if you want it .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to guernseypearl For This Useful Post:
drmdashfaq (7th June 2015), jimmy56780 (1st August 2015), Loyalgooner (10th June 2015), tably01 (9th June 2015)
Old 7th June 2015, 06:25 PM
Consumer Newbie

drmdashfaq is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by guernseypearl View Post
I have a private detective working on this . I can give you a lot more information if you want it .

Hi there. I too was very keen on buying an OLED TV from london electronics direct. Luckily it got delayed and the web site said the last TV was sold out, and their web site was not tracable. Searching for their web site, I stumbled upon this consumer forum. Many thanks for alerting people like me. I then went into deeper search on line to see if they have resurfaced with another name. YES THEY HAVE... THIS TIME WITH THE NAME OF " PLANETHD" . JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS URL AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THEIR WEB SITE. I TRIED CONTACTING THEM ON PHONE BUT NOBODY ANSWERS. WE CAN INFORM THE POLICE WITH REGARDS TO THIS WEB SITE AS THEY HAVE NOW RESURFACED AND THIS MAY BE A GOOD TIME TO BRING JUSTICE TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN CHEATED. IF NOT ABLE TO GET TO THEIR WEBSITE ..TRY COPY AND PASTE THESE WORDS INTO GOOGLE SEARCH..... Televisions | Product Categories | Planet HD

Last edited by drmdashfaq; 7th June 2015 at 06:35 PM. Reason: To facilitate easy search for other users
The Following User Says Thank You to drmdashfaq For This Useful Post:
Loyalgooner (10th June 2015)
Old 1st August 2015, 10:07 PM
Consumer Newbie

jimmy56780 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi would it be possible to give me more information please I contacted my bank about this matter and to be honest they were not interested told me to go to citizens advice which was a waste of time Regards Jim