Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > > >

Scam Alerts Post information about scams here.

Old 18th May 2009, 01:23 PM
Consumer Newbie

anupam123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Avoid: Claim Today Solicitors Personal Injury Claims

claim-today.co.uk - spams forums

Claim Today Solicitors is a personal injury solicitors firm serving since 1999. The lawyers are experts in dealing with personal injury cases and have gained many years of experience in dealing with accident compensation claims on behalf of individuals who have suffered injuries.

For those of you, who have suffered from a road accident or any other type of personal injury, can contact Claim Today Solicitors to get free claim advice. Claim Today Solicitors is committed to providing legal services of the highest standard and their policy is to investigate and pursue your claim as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Offers 100% compensation.

To know more about claims please call Claim Today Solicitors at (removed) (free phone number).
Old 3rd August 2010, 05:27 PM
Consumer Newbie

niki123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Avoid: Claim Today Solicitors Personal Injury Claims

McKeowns Solicitors Milton Keynes and McKeowns Solicitors St. Albans provide excellent customer service and get back to you efficiently. You are always kept in the loop about your claim and using their services previously I was satisfied with the overall outcome. I would definately recommend them to my friends if they need any help/ advice to do with personal injury claims, medical negligance, road accidents etc. I used their services for a product faulty good case and I got 500.
Old 13th November 2013, 06:49 PM
Consumer Newbie

natco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Avoid: Claim Today Solicitors Personal Injury Claims

AVOID CLAIM TODAY OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CLAIM

I would avoid claim today, they have very poor customer service and the lawyer don't have clue about personal injury.

If you want to lose your claim or get very poor compensation...then go to Claim Today, otherwise just use a another firm of solicitors.