Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > >

Shopping Bargains, freebies, sales, discount codes, vouchers and anything to do with saving money and shopping.

Old 1st March 2016, 09:28 PM
Consumer Newbie

Shannonx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 20% off cushion covers

I was flicking through Facebook and I can across this company called Funky Cushion had a look at their Facebook page and clicked on their website. I was plesently surprised at the different range and the price!

I used a voucher for 20% off MOTHER20 and picked up some bargains considering last time I bought cushions they cost me about 30 each where as these cost 7

funkycushion .co.uk

Regards Shannon x

Tags
cost, 20%, facebook, cushion, bought, cushions, time, bargains, 7, funkycushion, .co.uk, shannon, 30, picked, range, company, called, funky, covers, flicking, page, price, voucher, surprised, clicked