What Consumer Featured in the Daily Mirror

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Well the good news is that we are starting to get noticed and today What Consumer was featured in the Daily Mirror. The article is attached - it didn't come out very well though. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Jorumian

Facilitator
Sep 1, 2008
Birkenhead
I think in the current situation, there is a real need for sites such as this, as highlighted by the post of the month winner, Red's thread.

Without that I am sure that the issues therein may still have not been resolved satisfactorily.

A voice is a voice, but a group of voices that share expertise, knowledge and abilities in many areas and speak as one can have positive, notable effects, as this site has proven. I've already picked up so many useful tips from grazing around the forums and I am sure I will learn more.

I think with the current economic situation, a lot of people are really interested in knowing what their "rights" actually are. Often we take them for granted, perhaps even flippantly. I'm sure that the great advice offered on the site, and the experiences of people registered, will see the site continue to grow and develop over time.

scotchlass

Facilitator
Sep 5, 2008
This is fantastic news!! Well done to all the hard-working forum admin and experts (and everyone else too). :D