Consumer Forum

Consumer Information

• Clear and Practical Consumer Advice
  •  
  •  
Consumer Direct

Support Us About Us

Go Back   Consumer Forum > >

Site News and Feedback Find out what is new and tell us what you think so that we can improve the site.

Old 27th July 2017, 02:31 PM
Consumer Newbie

annclaire is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can i cancel s/c catering apartment

I booked a self catering apartment in Whitby via Booking.com . About 2 minutes later I realised I was not able to cancel it without penalty (full cost). I immediately telephoned the company and explained that I had booked in error and would they please do a refund. They were adamant I could not have a refund and were quite hostile towards me. My question is, should there be a cooling off period. I booked and telephoned to cancel all within about 2 or 3 minutes?

Tags
booked, cancel, catering, apartment, s/c