Forum newbie

Bigdaddy

Mar 22, 2013
london
Hi everyone - new to forum

international jet setter ( i wish) more like amazon bargain hunter..LOL:)

Hope to share and engage..oh baby

sandyworkwear

Nov 3, 2015
What a great website!...Found via a google search.

Hope to learn some new things and let other people know of any experiences that i have had. :):)

sdagehew

Nov 19, 2015
Welcome the new member and myself~Welcome the new member and myself~Welcome the new member and myself~

Samanthap

Nov 21, 2015
Hi and welcome to the forums, it is a good place , I have just joined and found it very informative...

Samanthap

Nov 21, 2015
I hope you are enjoying your stay here :), its a good site and can offer a lot of interesting answers to all your questions.

Maggiemay58

Jan 3, 2018
Hi I'm new here, great site for advise, having problems with a warranty company, and the garage where I bought my car,just hope people will give me advice on my rights, thank you

Maggiemay58

Jan 3, 2018
Hi I'm new here, great site for advise, having problems with a warranty company, and the garage where I bought my car,just hope people will give me advice on my rights, thank you
Please can you tell me how I right a review? I have tried but nothing's happening Bought a car for £3000 feel I have been ripped off

MrsMop51

Mar 23, 2018
Hull
Hi, I am a newbie and I am just looking round the site. Any ideas how I can get started with other members of the community.