Freshstart Living Limited – Fresh Start Living Limited – Freshstart

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
ISSLER portfolio investors - can you get in touch with me on this thread as an infromation sharing exercise.

newbieuser

Mar 14, 2012
Hi
Yes I have and am having very bad experince regards FSL issler and would like to contact anyone else in same situation with freshstart living

newbieuser

Mar 14, 2012
Yes I spoke to Mike from buisness desk, he was very helpfull and was following the company for quite a while.

Mar 14, 2012
Hi - first post!

We have reserved a property in the FSL development in Stockport (before we found this forum...). So far, so good. We've seen the properties and ours is in a block which is very near completion. I will be watching this thread with interest and updating as time progresses.

If anyone has information about the Stockport development, then I'd be interested to hear.

Good luck all!!

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
Hi
Got lots of questions and quite a lot of information ,do you have an e mail we can contact on that isn't visible to FSL ? Have you also seen the facebook page : Not Friends of Freshstart , no one writing on it yet but i dont think it will be long. Our refund was promised for this Friday,lol will believe it when I see it - will be shouting from the rooftops either way,in fury or in joy (hats of to them if they can pull it off and pay us)but wont hold my breath.

I just realised we cant private message on this forum until i have done 10 posts,will check other forums and get back to you on that.

annio61

Mar 7, 2012
If you are so HAPPY to work with us why do you not answer the calls I keep making instead of passing it on to less senior staff
Anne

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
Just read accountancy age article,can't put link on as am still a newbie on this site but just google it and it is there. The title is called 'First CFO for FreshStart Living as float beckons' 14 March 2012

Looks like FSL still on full charge to float ... Unless we get a full refund for our losses we need to UNITE and STOP this ... this is 2012-how can a company who operates like this continue to trade ? Some collaborative action may need to be instigated,I'm up for it ... anyone else ?

Elizabeth Tonbridge

Nov 11, 2011
This forum message on..... scaminformer .....website under freshstart living (might be fresh start, 2 separate words).

It's about time they cleaned up their act, and Charlies got quite a job on his hand to ensure that current dissapointed and angry investors get their hard earned cash back. I think he's bitten off more than he can chew ... there's a recession on and investors are more determined than ever to reclaim their money. I feel their day has almost come to an end ... I for one, and I know there are many more like me will not be happy until paid up. If not then I am more than prepaired for a battle, the days of putting things like this to one side and moving on are over .

annio61

Mar 7, 2012
Karen doesn't know what customer relations is, as one of the unfortunate people who is owed money by freshstart i have phoned Karen everyday for the last week and she won't talk to me. DON'T INVEST in this company, the only people making money are them out of us, if you have been scammed then you need to join us, look at other consumer sights to see threads on this company,

Elizabeth Tonbridge

Nov 11, 2011
I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO POST THIS FOR ROSA WANG WHO IS NOW BACK IN CHINA

Fresh Start cheated a lot of investors, how can a company like this get floatation? I paid deposit to this company in the July of 2011 for their so called development in Nottingham, but their sales director Paul Walker refused to write down the exact date of the completion on the reservation form they offerred me, and also refused to pay me back my deposit even they can not finish the student house in Nottingham in August 2012 as they promised.

The reason they refused to give me my money back is that they didnt fail to deliver, but if there is no date of completion, they will never FAIL TO DELIVER. According to the information I got, when they sold the property, they didnt have both the planning permision and the ownership of the property. I put a post on the forum of Residential Landlord about my experience with Fresh Start, but their people asked me to take it off by threaten me their legal team was not happy about it.

English is not my native language, maybe the word I used in the post is not very suitable, but now I am writing a report to the local government in China about this company and my experience, definitely this time there will be no misunderstanding, because I am using my own language, and, the most important, I am telling the FACT, before truth, wording or grammatic issue can not be the excuse of lying.

If someboy can help me to get my money back, please contact me on:
wang-ruizhe@hotmail.com,
or call me on me mobile in China: 0086-13113310382.

freshstartliving

Feb 22, 2012
Freshstart Living is happy to speak to our clients regarding any enquiries. Please call one of our Client Relation Advisors that are available Monday – Friday from 08.30am – 8.00pm on 0161 241 1187. We aim to work in partnership with our clients to resolve any matters.

Many thanks,

Karen
Client Relations Manager

newbieuser

Mar 14, 2012
To karen at freshstart. Thats funny as I have left several messages and emails and no reply. Can you give us the direct contact details of Oliver Lightower and Charlie Cunningham. Please leave it on this forum, so everyone can see you are willing to be open and honest.

newbieuser

Mar 14, 2012
Just read accountancy age article,can't put link on as am still a newbie on this site but just google it and it is there. The title is called 'First CFO for FreshStart Living as float beckons' 14 March 2012

Looks like FSL still on full charge to float ... Unless we get a full refund for our losses we need to UNITE and STOP this ... this is 2012-how can a company who operates like this continue to trade ? Some collaborative action may need to be instigated,I'm up for it ... anyone else ?

I agree Freshstart should not be allowed to hold on to peoples money if they have let down their customers. I hope TV/papers pick up on their way of doing buisness. Maybe, they will have to get their house in order, lets hope Charlie Cunningham is a decent person.

newbieuser

Mar 14, 2012
Karen doesn't know what customer relations is, as one of the unfortunate people who is owed money by freshstart i have phoned Karen everyday for the last week and she won't talk to me. DON'T INVEST in this company, the only people making money are them out of us, if you have been scammed then you need to join us, look at other consumer sights to see threads on this company,

I too find it almost impossible to get hold of Karen Rai or get anyone to reply to me. They owe me money that I will not give up on.

This is the worst company I have ever come across, how do they sleep at night?

newbieuser

Mar 14, 2012
Freshstart Living is happy to speak to our clients regarding any enquiries. Please call one of our Client Relation Advisors that are available Monday – Friday from 08.30am – 8.00pm on 0161 241 1187. We aim to work in partnership with our clients to resolve any matters.

Many thanks,

Karen
Client Relations Manager

To karen at freshstart. Thats funny as I have left several messages and emails and no reply. Can you give us the direct contact details of Oliver Lightower and Charlie Cunningham. Please leave it on this forum, so everyone can see you are willing to be open and honest.

Elizabeth Tonbridge

Nov 11, 2011
Re: Freshstart Living Limited – Fresh Start Living Limited – Freshstart Living

FROM SOSAD

I am so sad that this company is still going.

While the director swanned about in a Bentley, investors, lenders, solicitors – and big institutions at that – are being played off against each other.

These buildings do exist. But they are not owned by Freshstart Living Ltd nor do some have required planning. It is all down to getting enough deposits in and selling off plan, without even lifting a trowel.

I am amazed at this new guy thinking he can float this company. Unless he has a major overhaul in mind of the scandalous practices that occur there. People are declared bankrupt – that is not to say they have nothing.

They reinvent themselves in another guise and do what they know best. Ripping off punters, staff and apparently the Manchester Evening News thinks the sun shines. The projections are good but greed always gets in the way. DO your homework.

Don't part with any money unless it is in to YOUR solicitors account. NEVER pay the company direct to their bank account. Have fun.

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
I have just visited Freshstarts OWN website and left a comment .. dont care if they know who I am- I suggest other do the same,FSL have opened this site and so are inviting comments on their wall .. so lets get commenting

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
Have decided to make an action plan .. concerted effort to get everyone together as we it would seem that we are all hanging out in a number of forums (as I have been doing) will contact others to collect here as numbers will be important in getting any action from FSL. Also as commented by another,FSL Karen also visits this site (FSL'S messanger girl,vague,powerless and unhelpful .. but here nonetheless)
Trying to make contact for dialogue with Charlie or newboy Ollie but need numbers behind us.

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
JUST SPOTTED THIS ON LINKEDIN

We would like to invite you to an open day at the Freshstart Living offices on Saturday 07 April at 2 pm.

Please allow about half an hour - an hour to go through a brief presentation and overview of current investment properties for sale which include ;

Tenanted houses/flats ,student pods and off plan/new build apartments all 15-35 % below market value and 8-12 % rental yields.

There will be a discount and other special offers for any properties purchased on the day!

This is a great opportunity to view our stock and for you to get into the Freshstart Living groove !

'INTO THE LIONS DEN' SPRINGS TO MIND ...