Help with parking

peterhoos

Apr 10, 2009
I'm going to a match at wembley but I really am confused as to who to park with. Prices vary from one day to the next like a yo yo. Isn't there a NCP or something by wembley stadium?

I looked on google and the ones that come up and I am thinking using is one called stadium parking or another one called parkers parking. I dont think either is the actual wembley one (if there is such a thing) but might well be wrong.

Could someone who knows more than me please take a look at these two. I typed

wembley stadium parking

exactly like that and it brought those two together with one other one which seemed more expensive at 24.99 and seemed unprofessional. The other two are 19.99 and 20. All these ones were at the top of google.

Which is the nearest one and if it is possible to tell is either the wembley stadium recommened one?

Most stadiums have their own parking but it looks like this one doesnt!!

Help please.

Jorumian

Facilitator
Sep 1, 2008
Birkenhead
I had a quick look Peter and I think parking at the stadium is very expensive. A better option may be to park your car at a NCP at a nearby tube station and catch the tube to Wembley.

April

It is £5 for the day and you have to book in advance. That and the cost of a tube ticket looks less expensive than your £20 a day near the stadium.

Hope you have a good day anyway!

Jorumian

Facilitator
Sep 1, 2008
Birkenhead
Oh!

I've just remembered!

Someone I know who went to Wembley said that to avoid the terrible traffic in London, they parked somewhere like Watford and caught the train down. I don't know if this is viable or not to be honest... but it is worth investigating.

When I came back from the Worthington Cup Final in 2000, we spent two and a half hours on the coach driving around a busy London after the game. I am sure our driver got lost...

kris1anne

Jan 29, 2009
Hi there. Can I advise public transport if at all possible. Traffic is very, very congested after events so you dont need to worry about parking - it will take you a long time to get back out of london. You can park somewhere like Hatfield or St Albans very cheaply and go in the train which will cost you far less in the long run.

GlasgowGirl

Facilitator
Jul 22, 2008
Yup, I really don't fancy trying to get parked - or more to the point, get out again - anywhere near Wembley Stadium. I know this doesn't help you now, but should you ever find yourself attending an event at the 02 stadium there is a much better solution: you just get the boat! I was staying at London Bridge recently and was able to get a boat direct from the pier 2 minutes from my hotel to the stadium and back. Very relaxing and not a traffic jam in sight.

kris1anne

Jan 29, 2009
Hi Glasgow, what a brilliant and memorable idea - definitely one I will be using myslef when I see Take That in the summer!!

peterhoos

Apr 10, 2009
Thank you all so much for the replies. The only thing is I have to take someone with me who can't really walk very far, other alternatives will be considered but really are a last resort.

If you REALLY had to park with one of the companies (and thanks for the information on the traffic but that might just have to be a necessary evil) which one would you choose?

Thanks!