Making money from doing online surveys

Oct 24, 2011
I have been doing online surveys for a while now but have found some websites a lot better than others. My friend recommended me to join surveyfriends which offers gift vouchers and latest technology prizes for your time in a fun auction way! The other website i have recently joined and already made £16 is panelopinion, they pay you real money for your time.

surveyfriends.co.uk
panelopinion.co.uk

Oct 24, 2011
Also be aware of scam sites you should not have to pay for giving your time to participating in surveys, which is why i have recommended the two secure websites below! It is important you do your own research before joining survey sites

24/7 TopDeals

Jun 2, 2011
Weymouth, Dorset
I have tried Toluna for a few months but I found them to be rubbish.
You need 50.000 points or so just to get a £15 voucher.

The only one I do now is MySurvey
You do the surveys and you get points accordingly,
it does vary how many points you do get but it can mount up pretty quick.

I think so far (haven't got time to do many) I've made over £120
and you can either get stuff or you can have it in your Paypal
(thats what I do)

Gerrit :cool:

mlewis09

Aug 15, 2009
Scunthorpe
www.facebook.com
I see Nectar have just launched a Survey site its called Nectar Canvass cCollect Nectar points for online surveys and market research.

You get nectar points for completing Surveys online.

Worth looking into if you use your Nectar card regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhilMGarrity

Apr 10, 2012
Although it does make sense that a few companies are willing to pay for market research by using online surveys, I believe this is not a good way to spend your time.

Rebecca23

Feb 22, 2014
I have tried a range of online surveys in the past but now believe the return in £'s on the time you have to invest is too low. There are far more better that take an equal amount of time but in the long run will provide you a greater return.
Some examples are:
Setting up your own blog, dropshipping, carboot sales and craft fairs, ebay, setting up your own website store... the list is endless. It has taken me over 3 months to do but I have now successfully setup my own drop shipping company.
for an explanation of dropshipping and how to make money from it.
Good Luck

Ashley1988

May 19, 2013
London
I have a really bad opinion about online surveys. I have a few friends who got really deep into working with this and they all said it was a waste of time. Maybe they expected too much, to be fair, they did get some coins of income, but making money from the internet is a very general term - there are a lot more things to work on, require a lot more time and knowledge and still don't make as much as we think our labour is worth (yes, talking about blogging). So, maybe in the end, it was a good exercise to realize money don't just fall from the sky.

mbkimberley

Dec 21, 2015
Shepshed UK
I have being doing this sort of thing for a long time (10 years plus).

I recommend OnePoll which you can check every day for short surveys that take less than a minute to complete. They pay 10-30 pence per survey but they often have many each day.

I cash this one out (£40 threshold) at least twice a year.

Others that work well include PanelOpinion, PureProfile and OpinionBar.

mbkimberley

Dec 21, 2015
Shepshed UK
I have been doing online surveys for a while now but have found some websites a lot better than others. My friend recommended me to join surveyfriends which offers gift vouchers and latest technology prizes for your time in a fun auction way! The other website i have recently joined and already made £16 is panelopinion, they pay you real money for your time.

surveyfriends.co.uk
panelopinion.co.uk
Thanks I have not tried surveyfriends so will give it a go and let everyone know how it goes, thanks in general for a ll the replies