Matched Betting - Free money?

you4are

Mar 26, 2015
I've heard a lot about matched betting being an easy way to make an extra few hundred quid each month. Someone recommended multiprofits to me, it looks like that have a promotional period for free signups, has anyone used them before?
Their link is multiprofits.co.uk

Thanks for your help

you4are

Mar 26, 2015
That's ace, I ended up going with MultiProfits and I made £225 in my first week, I have to invest £80 of my cash into betfair to "lay" bets with but I can withdraw it whenever and did when I needed it for something else.

I think I can make another £225 this month :):)

anker

Jun 14, 2015
manchester
www.ProfitClubUK.com
If you have any doubt about getting into matched betting message me and ill be willing to help. Ive got a website called ProfitClubUK that explains everything. im full time now and earn upto £1000 a week

jimbotech

Oct 13, 2015
Is it still working for people? I wouldn't mind supplementing my income as I've recently gained a few more hours in my working week and would prefer to use them earning more cash.

SammW

Jan 26, 2016
It does work. I'd recommend yesbets. They keep track of your betting balances and bets, so no spreadsheets which saves a lot of time. I've made about £6k doing it so not bad.

rocks

Feb 2, 2016
There seem like to many sites out there to help you matched bet. Are they all the same, how do you go about choosing which to use??????

I need something quick. cheap and super easy (im not very good techy).

I need to be able to do some at work if I can....

Sicenetaf

Mar 2, 2021
In my opinion, matched betting is a pretty risky proposition, and there are better strategies of making money on sports betting. Actually, one of the best ones is https://1xbetaffiliates.net/en/, these guys offer a good amount of income in a stable manner. Becoming an affiliate for them is easy, and then it's up to you to attract bettors for increasing your payments.