What TV system to get?

XMAX

Feb 2, 2017
Hey Whatconsumer uk!

It's great to be here!

Today I am here for as much advice/information you guys can give me on a good TC system set up. A couple years back I bought my first house, I and my wife had started to renovate all that time ago and it is just about finished now!! We started at the top of the house and we have moved our way down and finally, now we have hit the living room and it's time to get a decent TV system set up.

This is where you guys come in, When it comes to gadgets, well, electronics, in general, I am terrible and have no clue on whats good or not good etc. Obviously, we all know the famous brands (Sony. LG, etc) but after looking through this site there seems to be problem after problem and very bad customer service on the different company's behalfs.

The image below is simply for an idea of what I am looking for as a setup. Something that is nice looking and modern but functionality is a must.

What would be great from you guys is a few set ups and why you love this in your home. just like most people this day and age, I want the best deal for my buck and I have a feeling you guys are going to have the perfect solution! Looking forward to speaking with you all!!

XMAX

Feb 2, 2017
I was kind of expecting a little more love than this guys. By looks of this, i will be visiting the local "currys" and just picking up a set that looks nice. Yet I feel this is a bad idea when I can have a good set up with a little help, HINT-HINT.

XMAX

Feb 2, 2017
So far I have found a
High-Resolution Soundbar
true 5.1-channel all-in-one surround sound system
And then the BRAVIA® 4K HDR TVs.

This altogether is going to cost quite a bit. If I could design my own system it would be a lot better for my dollar

For the reader i will let you know if i get anywhere................

XMAX

Feb 2, 2017
Hey Whatconsumer uk!

It's great to be here!

Today I am here for as much advice/information you guys can give me on a good TC system set up. A couple years back I bought my first house, I and my wife had started to renovate all that time ago and it is just about finished now!! We started at the top of the house and we have moved our way down and finally, now we have hit the living room and it's time to get a decent TV system set up.

This is where you guys come in, When it comes to gadgets, well, electronics, in general, I am terrible and have no clue on whats good or not good etc. Obviously, we all know the famous brands (Sony. LG, etc) but after looking through this site there seems to be problem after problem and very bad customer service on the different company's behalfs.

The image below is simply for an idea of what I am looking for as a setup. Something that is nice looking and modern but functionality is a must.

What would be great from you guys is a few set ups and why you love this in your home. just like most people this day and age, I want the best deal for my buck and I have a feeling you guys are going to have the perfect solution! Looking forward to speaking with you all!!
I think I am going to go with the Panasonic home theater system. It has 2 tall standing speakers, 4 small corner speakers, a center speaker and a subwoofer. You will find the one I am looking at here Panasonic Home Theater System for sale in UK I think this is my best option after reading all the great reviews.

For the readers