You can follow the discussion on Sale of Goods Act 1979 without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Join our Consumer Forums. Make sure your consumer complaint is heard, help others, and get advice from consumer rights experts.
- Faulty Laptop Your Rights posted on 8 June
- Junk Mail, Cold Callers and Telemarketing posted on 9 July
- GDPR: What Consumers Need to Know About New Data Protections posted on 23 February
- Dealing with Dodgy Tradesmen or Builders posted on 23 July
- Consumer rights when a retailer goes bust posted on 22 January
- Manage subscriptions 26 May
7 Day Cooling Off Period APR Bank Charges Banking Breach of Contract Buying off the Internet buying online Cancellation Period Cars Compensation Consumer Advice Consumer Credit Act Consumer Direct Consumer Protection Consumer Rights Consumers Legal Rights cooling off period Credit Agreements Credit Card Fraud Credit Cards Credit Cards Equal Liability distance selling Distance Selling Regulations energy saving food Getting a refund getting your money back Gym Membership junk mail mail order mobile phone moneysaving Money Saving Money Saving Tips OFT Quality refund right to cancel sale of goods act Scams Section 75 Statutory Rights Utilities Visa Debit Chargeback Which?